Dr. Eric John Salinas, DC
Certified Practitioner of Total Health Transformation Program
Dr. Salinas is a native Texan. Brought up in the Rio Grande Valley and grew up in Edinburg Texas. He is a proud graduate of Texas A&M University where he earned his BBA in Accounting in 2001.
While it may seem unusual, his path from accounting to healthcare is a common path for those who are most inspired to be called into this profession.
His first move into healthcare came after he witnessed his father have back pain that eventually led to severly altering his father’s quality of life. His father began treating with a local doctor of chiropractic and saw immediate improvement in both pain and function. This intrigued Dr. Salinas and he decided to make a career change.
Dr. Salinas graduated from Parker University in Dallas where he earned his doctoral degree and completed his clinicals in Fort Worth Texas.
Dr. Salinas has successfully treated thousands of patients through chiropractic care and seen the difference that it makes. Naturally, this led to him wanting to see what else he can do to help people heal naturally and holistically. This is what led him to the Institute for Functional Health.
Dr. Salinas came on board in 2019 and has since now completed all academic criteria from the prestigious Functional Medicine University. Where he has also been able to learn the clinical applications related to functional blood analysis, hormone balancing, inflammation and autoimmunity.
He has been under the wing of Dr. Torres for 3 years now and has been able to help patients reach their health goals while improving their quality of life by helping them address the root of their problems.
Patients appreciate his easy to follow, straight forward delivery as he is very clear with his plan
and program. Dr. Salinas and his wife believe there is no greater calling than helping others. He
enjoys staying active, gardening, woodworking, and is an avid movie buff.
- Functional Medicing University Graduate (2022)
- BBA in Accounting from Texas A&M University
- Doctor of Chiropractic (Parker University)
- Clinical Nutrition Specialist
Trained in the following:
- Advanced rehabilitative physical dysfunction, including Functional Movement Systems
- Soft tissue myofascial release techniques
- Lumbar and Cervical Decompression
- Felxion Distraction Table
- Kinesiotaping / Rock Tape
- Passive Modalities, such as Interferential, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Microcurrent, Russion Stim, High Volt
- Application of ARPwave machine protocol (Accelerated Recovery Performance)
- Diversified chiropractic techniques such as Gonstead, SOT, Upper Cervical and Activator
- Total Heatlh Transformation Program