Dr. Eric John Salinas, DC
Certified Practitioner of Total Health Transformation Program
Dr. Salinas has been a licensed Chiropractor serving his community of San Antonio, Texas since 2015. He grew up in Edinburg Texas and attended Texas A&M University, graduating in 2001 with a BBA in Accounting.
While it may seem unusual, his path from accounting to healthcare is a common path for those who are most inspired to be called into this profession.
Shortly after graduating from college, his father developed severe back and hip pain. The pain was severe enough that it altered his father’s quality of life. His father began treating with a chiropractor in the Valley and saw instant improvement in both pain management and function.
This led Dr. Salinas to Parker University in Dallas where he earned his chiropractic degree and completed his residency in Fort Worth.
Dr. Salinas brings passion and caring to his patients while restoring movement to the body and thereby providing relief for his patients. He has extensive experience in treating severe traumas and using integrative systems to restore biomechanical function.
Dr. Salinas excels in the treatment and management of injuries due to motor vehicle accident trauma as well as a wide array of other neuromusculoskeletal disorders. He has been certified in spinal decompression and experienced in deep tissue muscle release techniques.
Patients appreciate his easy to follow, straight forward treatment programs that deliver results with a clear understanding of the goals for treatment. Dr. Salinas and his wife believe there is no greater calling than helping others. He enjoys staying active, gardening, woodworking, and is an avid movie buff.
- BBA in Accounting from Texas A&M University
- Doctor of Chiropractic (Parker University)
- Clinical Nutrition Specialist
Trained in the following:
- Advanced rehabilitative physical dysfunction, including Functional Movement Systems
- Soft tissue myofascial release techniques
- Lumbar and Cervical Decompression
- Felxion Distraction Table
- Kinesiotaping / Rock Tape
- Passive Modalities, such as Interferential, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Microcurrent, Russion Stim, High Volt
- Application of ARPwave machine protocol (Accelerated Recovery Performance)
- Diversified chiropractic techniques such as Gonstead, SOT, Upper Cervical and Activator
- Total Heatlh Transformation Program